Updates as on 1 May 16 ... [Read more....]
Various activities and works progress as on 17 Feb 16 are as follows:- Civil Works 1. Towers
(a) All Towers (05 Towers) of A-I category including Lifts, internal, external, water and sewer connections are complete in all respects. However these are yet to be connected to the ring main facilities/services.
(b) Two Towers out of 05 Towers of A-2 category are also completed in all respects except sewer connection to STP.
(c) The contractor of Package-I which has total No. of 378 DUs (A1-270 & A2-108) have been instructed to start preparing the DUs in a state so as to commence Handing Over by the year end.
(d) As regards balance 08 blocks which are part of Package-II Contractor i.e. A2-03 blocks, B1-03 blocks & B2-02 blocks. The contractor has been instructed to complete at least 04 Towers (A2-01, B1-02 & B2-01) in all respects by the year end. He has also been instructed to complete all the external development works for his complete Package so that the Board could consider commencement of Handing Over of DUs of these four Towers along with 07 Towers of Package-I (total 11 Towers) to allottees in a phased manner. While the Handing Over DU in these 11 Towers is in progress the balance 04 Towers would be completed. The PDC for balance 04 Towers is 30 Jun 16. 2. Basement
(a) All the civil works in the double basement are completed except final finish and
painting works which are expected to be completed by the year end. The Board has taken up the work of water proofing in one of the lower basement walls which had shown signs of seepages at few places. A specialist Agency was engaged to undertake this work and the work was executed during the monsoon months (Jun-Aug) to check efficacy and the basements have remained dry. 3. Electrical Works
(a) The Utterakhand Electrical Department has issued the contract for completion of
overhead electrical works to provide supply from their distribution point to our Project. PDC for this works is likely to be Oct/Nov 15. Completion of this work will ensure availability of main power supply to our project.
(b) All the external electrical works including the DG sets of 07 Towers have
been completed. The work on external electrical (Sub Station & DG Sets) of balance
Towers is in progress. PDC - End of the year. 4. Progress of Bund work on river
(a) Release of financial approval from Centre(Niti Ayog) to the State Government for
construction of concerete bund adjacent to our project is still awaited. The mattrer is being persued at the highest level with State/Central Government.
(b) Since the river water has changed the course of flow and is flowing alarmingly close
to our boundry wall, the Board has decided to go ahead and construct a Gabion wall as a temporary measure to safe-guard the Project boundary wall. Similar preventive measures has been undertaken by the (PITICUL) electrical sub station on the adjoining plot.
5. A few photographs of ongoing works have been uploaded for information. Updates as on(31 Dec 15) ... [Read more....] Dehradun Ph-II Updates dt. 28 Oct 15... [Read more....]
AFNHB update for those allottees who have not received the e-mail (Extracts of e-mail sent to all the allottees on 23 Jul 14): 24 Jul 14 read more ....
1. Reference is made to a few queries of allottees regarding handing over of dwelling units for project at Prem Nagar Dehradun Phase-II project.
2. As you are aware during the monsoons of 2013 the basements were flooded with catchment water as the covering of open areas were still being executed. This had resulted into complete halt in the construction activities in the basement and substructure. Also, the services have been adversely affected and the work for services like storm water drains, sewerage and STP (located in the basements) were delayed.
3. Further the final decision from UPCL for granting the available electrical supply for the project is awaited and lines for the same are being laid. Due to this even after advance stage of completion of external electrification work in the project, energisation is still awaited. However, rigorous follow up is being undertaken by this Board to ensure the said availability at earliest.
4. It may be appreciated that it will not be prudent on our behalf to offer the towers (already in the stage of handing over individually) without provisioning for basic services to be provided for residing in the premises.
5. In view of the above the completion of project fit for occupation and handing over is likely to be delayed to Oct/Nov 14. The Draw of Lots is also deferred accordingly.
6. Further development in this context will be promulgated through the AFNHB website.