New Mobile Number of PD Bhubaneswar : 9556277351.
9th installment due on 16 Apr 18. (07 Mar 18)... [View Details...]
Result of Draw held on 28 Feb 18 at Project Site... [View Details...]
Update as on 15 Feb 18. ... [View Details...]
Draw of Lots for specific Dwelling Unit on 28 Feb 18 at Project Site.(19 Feb 18)[View Details]
Update on Draw dt. 31 Jan 18. ... [View Details...]
Update as on 15 Jan 18. ... [View Details...]
Update as on 15 Dec 17. ... [View Details...]
Update as on 15 Nov 17. ... [View Details...]
Update as on 31 Oct 17. ... [View Details...]
Update as on 15 Sep 17. ... [View Details...]
Costing and Installment Schedule (25 Sep 17). ... [View Details...]
Update as on 15 Aug 17. ... [View Details...]
Update as on 15 Jul 17. ... [View Details...]
Update as on 15 Jun 17. ... [View Details...]
Update as on 15 May 17. ... [View Details...]
Update as on 15 Apr 17. ... [View Details...]
Bhubaneshwar Updates as on 15 Mar 17. [Read more....]
Bhubaneshwar Updates as on 15 Feb 17. [Read more....]
Due date for payment of VI Installment on 15 Apr 17. (Dt. 17 Feb 17) [Read more....]
Bhubaneshwar Updates as on 15 Jan 17. [Read more....]
Update on (08 Jul 15):
1. Subsequent to the final opportunity granted by the Board to the Contractor for improving the progress of works, the Contractor has initiated mobilization of resources including manpower and finances at site.
2. With the above, there is increased deployment of resources at site with average manpower deployment of about 80 – 100 and 50 – 70 at Meerut and Bhubaneswar Projects respectively. The Contractor has also paid off his liabilities to various vendors and placed orders for additional material which has now started arriving at site.
3. Based on the current trend we expect the sites to be fully mobilized by end July 2015. A visit by Director General, AFNHB to both the projects is planned during the month of July 2015 along with the Managing Director’s of the Contractor’s firm to take a stock of ongoing works.
4. The Board will continue to closely monitor the progress in both the projects and undertake all possible measures to ensure expeditious completion of the balance activities.
Progress as on - 26 SEP 2014
1. In the past few months, the progress on the site has suffered due to inadequate resources and man power deployed by contractor. The contractor has been citing financial crunch.
2. Consequently, the Board had issued the Show Cause notice to the contractor on date 19 May 14 and warned to cancel the contract and carry out the work by third agency at his risk and cost.
3. Thereafter the civil contractor approached the Board seeking mobilization advance against Bank Guarantees in order to infuse funds in the project and achieve the desired progress. The contractor has pledged his assets (Movable & Immovable) and is in the process of obtaining the BGs. The Board on its part is facilitating this and we expect the work to pick up and progress thereafter satisfactorily. The work also suffered due to non availability of fresh stock of cement at Bhubaneswar. The cement available was old stock (more than 90 days) and the cement was returned to the supplier. New stock of cement has been received on 26 Sep and work will recommence within a day or two to the cement delivery at site.
4. Alternatively all the necessary paper work for cancellation of contract & progressing thru “Risk & Cost rate is also ready & should the contractor fail to produce the BG’s in the committed time schedule, the Board would not hesitate in issuing cancellation notice & undertaking the work at “Risk & Cost”. However, this route is time consuming & with uncertainties on funding & is thus avoided unless inescapable.
5. The board would like to reassure that its allottees that all possible steps are being taken for speedy completion of project. We sincerely apologise on the unreasonable delay’s in the project on which the Board has not control. We would like to reassure the commitment to complete the project as envisaged at any cost. Inconvenience caused to allottees is deeply regretted.
Progress as on - 6 Aug 14
BLOCK A–1 : Structure and brickwork is completed. Internal plaster work is completed upto 3rd floor. Electrical works is in progress upto 50% complete in Block A-1. Block progress is 62.43%.
BLOCK A–2 : Structure work and brickwork completed. Internal plaster completed up to 8th floor. Block progress is 65.03%.
BLOCK A–3 : OHT slab casting 50% completed. Electrical conduit and PH work completed. Internal plastering up to 7th floor completed. Block progress is 61%.
BLOCK A–4 : Structure up to 7th floor and brickwork up to 1st floor completed. 8th floor column shuttering and reinforcement is in progress. Block progress is 48%.
BLOCK B–1 : Structure up to 9th floor 50% completed. Brickwork upto 3rd floor completed. Block progress is 47.91%.
BLOCK B-2 : Structure up to 4th floor completed. 5th floor column casting 65% completed. Block progress is 31.29%.
BLOCK B-3 : Structure and brickwork completed. Internal plastering completed upto 11th floor. Block progress is 75.21%.
COMMUNITY CENTER : External plaster is 95% completed. Painting, plumbing and flooring is in progress. 87% progress is achieved till date.
In the past few weeks, the progress on the site has suffered due to inadequate resources and inadequate man power deployed by contractor. The contractor has been citing financial crisis. Consequently the Board has issued the Show Cause notice to the contractor and warned to cancel the contract and carry out the work by third agency at his risk and cost. However, recently the civil contractor has approached the Board seeking mobilization advance against Bank Guarantees in order to infuse funds in the project and achieve the desired progress. The Board has facilitated this and we expect the work to pick up and progress satisfactorily. Please be assured that the board will not spare any efforts at closely monitoring the work and ensuring that work progress at brisk pace to make up for lost time.
Bhubaneshwar Updates (5 May 15) ... [Read more....]
Kind Attention : Bhubneshwar Allottees : Update as on 13 Mar 15 [Read more....]
Bhubaneswar: Web update as on 1 Mar 15 [Read more....]
Update on AFNHB Bhubaneshwar Project (21 Jan 2015) [Read more....]
Web Update – (31 Oct 2014) [Read more....]
No penal rate of interest by AFGIS for Projects construction in progress. (10 Oct 2014). [Read more....]
Waiver of penal rate of interest on HBL due to revision of date of completion of AFNHB Housing Schemes : Letter dated 31 Jul 14 ... Read more...
Payment Schedule (Fourth and Fifth Installment):Letter dated 10 Oct 13. ... Read more...
Sample flat meeting is planned at 1030hrs on 20 Apr 13. Read more...
Kind Attension:Allottees Suggestions. Read more...